HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Nov 1994 13:16:33 -0700
     This note came to me instead of the list. It is from Irv, not me.

Anita Cohen-Williams; Reference Services; Hayden Library
Arizona State University, Tempe, AZ  85287-1006
PHONE: (602) 965-4579              FAX: (602) 965-9169
INTERNET: [log in to unmask]   Owner: HISTARCH
*** Forwarding note from IRV     --CMSNAMES 11/28/94 12:45 ***