HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Jim Gibb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 10:51:19 -0700
Carl Barna,
I agree with Linda Derry in that as an historical archaeologist I am also an his
torian,
of sorts, with specific interests geared to the kinds of material evidence that
I am
likely to find and the questions I am likely to find answers to. Judging from th
published literature, the interests of historians and archaeologists, for whatev
er
reasons, are tangential at best. Moreover, I consult with historians--every time
 I walk
into a library.

Jim Gibb
Annapolis, MD