HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mark Branstner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2010 15:33:00 -0500
Hey Guys,

For anybody giving a paper at the upcoming SAA, you might want to
check the recently published on-line abstracts  ...

Apparently I'm giving a paper on mitochondrial DNA in prehistoric
skeletal populations from Illinois.

Now that would be a paper worth missing!

Mark
--

Mark C. Branstner, RPA
Historic Archaeologist

Illinois State Archaeological Survey
Institute of Natural Resource Sustainability
209 Nuclear Physics Lab, MC-571
23 East Stadium Drive
Champaign, IL 61820

Phone: 217.244.0892
Fax: 217.244.7458
Cell: 517.927.4556

"There's absolutely nothing wrong with Marxism, so long as you stop
at "A Day At The Races." If you keep on with "At the Circus," etc.,
suddenly, Marxism doesn't seem all that interesting and you start to
look for something a bit more competent, like Chaplinism or
Stoogeism"  - Anonymous

"I hope there's pudding" - Luna Lovegood (HP5)