HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Mark Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2012 15:38:35 -0700
Another thing to remember is that if they are using a metal detector and say they are prospecting and the area is OPEN to minerals entry..they can get away with it. You have to be careful but also be able to teach them on the law.

Mark Howe

"Life is how you make it, the future is how you leave your past."