HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Janice Adamson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 2005 20:50:27 -0700
Well I don't want to confuse things any more than they already are, but I
certainly played marbles AND jacks (which we called knucklebones), and I am
a girl (albeit now a 42 yr old girl) when I last looked.  However, this
could have been due to having 2 older brothers and having to wear their
hand-me-down clothes.  I actually had quite an impressive collection of
marbles, which I have now lost!