HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
paul courtney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2013 18:02:26 +0000
I wasn't able to attend the session I organaised with my dear colleague
Ntascha Mehler from Vienna at SHA on European historical archaeology
due to ill health- but Natascha told me she was dissapointed only two
Noth americans there. I did an introductory, though not very polished
paper, on why European Hist arch is both diverse and distinctive. Anyone
who would like aword copy (I'll do its 97) just email me and I'll post
by return. Also note a couple of very interesting pieces by SHA pres
Paul Mullins on SHA blog site. There is also an older festscfrift paper
by me with abundant references aceessible via my academia.edu web site
where I will also upload the SHA paper. And look forward to excellent
paper by Natascha from plenary in SHA along with several other
interesting papers - if plenary lectures anything to go by- from
international colleagues.

paul courtney
Snowy Leicester