HISTARCH Archives

HISTORICAL ARCHAEOLOGY

HISTARCH@COMMUNITY.LSOFT.COM

From:
Sarah Heffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Jan 2017 12:17:10 -0700
Does anyone know what this artifact is? It was found in association with a treehouse that was likely used in the mid-1960s. I thought this might be a lantern but I have not been able to find any images of lanterns that look like this. Is it some sort of food processor? Any help with IDing is appreciated!

The artifact is 5" wide at the base, 6" wide at the top, and 6" tall.

Here is a link to the Dropbox folder with the pictures: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/wt25uopzl2qchp8/AADT3ge6W9AHXYah0qxZNSYea?dl=0

Thanks!