From:
Gregory Ginn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Jul 1999 23:24:01 -0500
We really need to appreciate Naxos for what it really is, an economical
label for those who are just getting into classical music and for those
who find themselves on a budget and cannot always get the Decca or the
Deutsche Grammophon recordings.  As a matter of fact, I attribute Naxos
with the decission made by the beforementioned label's in re-mastering
and releasing some of their hidden gems at a more affordable price.

[log in to unmask] (Gregory Ginn)