From:
Malcolm Galloway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 06:42:02 EDT
Dear Classical List, I thought list members might be interested to know
about the changes to the Classical London list which may make it of more
interest to an international audience.  First of all, it is now a free
weekly (at most) newsletter, rather than a list.  Secondly, it now includes
CD reviews, members news, and information about classical music websites,
as well as information about classical music events in London (UK).  The
list is spam-free (we don't sell or give email addresses to anyone).

A copy of a recent edition can be seen at out website:

   http://members.aol.com/malcolmjg/classical.html

If you would be interested in joining, please send an email to

Best wishes,

Malcolm Galloway
Classical London
http://members.aol.com/malcolmjg/Page1.html