From:
John Dalmas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 1999 14:45:18 -0400
Deryk Barker researched:

>I thought I'd look in Baker's: There are 27 Joneses, even including Grace .
>. .But Leslie, of blessed LOL memory, ain't one of them.

Score: Schwann 3, Baker's 0.  Schwann Artist currently lists
three recordings by Leslie Jones and the London Little Orchestra
on Elektra/Nonesuch: one of sinfonias by CPE Bach and the other two,
ditto, by JC Bach.

And forget James Bond.  Grace bombed even more infamously in the sequel to
"Conan the Barbarian."

John Dalmas