From:
George Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 19:09:14 +0200
I have the recording by Alfred Brendel and Simon Rattle whith the Wiener
Philharmoniker (Philips) and I think it is superb.  I to think that the
4th concerto is a great masterpiece.  I study music history and last year
I did some investigation on the Beethoven concertos, especially the piano
concertos.  I used mainly Leon Plantinga's book called the "Beethoven Piano
Concertos".  I had great difficulty finding good books specialized on this
subject and would appreciate if somebody could give me some more references
on books about the piano concertos.

George Smith