From:
Wes Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 1999 16:33:50 EDT
Lately I've been buying C'Ds primarily this way:

Berkshire Record Outlet (berkshirerecoutlet.com) - often great prices and
lot's of out of print jewels ("one man's treasure...").  I like their
web-site and order directly on the net.

Tower Records - convenient since we now have one in Dallas; plus the
discount bins when they get new material.

Wherehouse: They have a terrrific deal on Tuesdays only - They will
provide one new CD (up to $16.99) in exchange for five used.  I've been
editing my collection the past month or so; deciding what I really want to
keep, and packing up the rest "for market".  So far I've garnered about 30
new CD's this way.  They also buy CD's, and I've sold double and triple
sets; but I think the trade-in is more generous for individual CD's.

 From time to time I also buy at Borders and other shops, especially on
rainy days or evenings when I'm travelling.  And I've used Amazon.com
occasionally when I want something specific.

Wes Thompson