From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Mar 2000 11:05:11 PST
Ian Crisp wrote:

>So perhaps Mitch and I share one of the as-yet-uncategorised Satz
>Alignments.

I've had the feeling that I missed my calling by not becoming a
chiropractor.  Ian now has the opportunity to make me famous.

I am dubious about Ian's formula - I worked it out and came up with a minus
3.  Oh well, my birthdate is 14 November 1947.

Strong musical preferences/dislikes are:

Preference for baroque chamber, orchestral, and vocal music on period
instruments - Bach is favorite composer - Handel one of best composers -
Mozart and Haydn two of best composers - strong liking for early and late
romantic music - chamber music is favorite medium -strong dislike for
emotionally over-the-top romantic music, crossover music, and works
displaying a high level of eclecticism.

I'm anxious to discover the identity of my musical soul-mates.  When will
the results be distributed?

Don Satz