From:
Danny Tan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Sep 2000 16:56:50 +0800
Donald Scarinci wrote:

>I am one of those people who insist on high quality reproduction.  For me,
>there is nothing like well reproduced music

I am afraid that this applies to me too.  I just got hold of a CD of Sir
Edward Elgar conducting his own cello concerto with Beatric Harrison as the
cellist.  I was terribly excited initially, but disappointment sets in in
the sound quality of the ADD recording in Mono. I envy people who claim to
be able to listen to the content of the music....(despite all those hisses
coming out!)

danny