From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Nov 2000 19:53:02 GMT
Turning this theme around, most types of music are capable of enchanting
and seducing me.  The only exceptions would be gospel and country music.
Probably the most effective music on me would be torch songs; they are an
instantaneous enchantment.  With classical music, Bach organ music and
Schubert piano works are most likely to do the job.  Food is also very
effective; I can be seduced with just a lemon cookie.  So, play me a torch
song, slide a sugar product in my mouth, and I'm yours on a temporary
basis.  I would need more than songs and food, though, for a long-term
affection.

Don Satz