From:
Peter Lundin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Mar 2000 12:13:53 +0100
I don't know whether this recording is available on CD, but I do know Not
being as methodical as Don (Satz), wen I had a B-minor (or rather BACH)
flu three years ago, I did a shootout in the local CD-emporium, and the
one Recording I picked has not been covered by Don (or anyone else AFAIR)
It on Berlin Classics (BC 1063-2) with the "Akademie Fur Alte Musik,
Berlin" & Rias-Kammerchor, soloists:  Hillevi Martinpelto, Bernarda Fink,
Axel Kohler, Christoph Pregardien, Mattias Gorne & Franz-Josef Selig, led
by the distinguishable Rene Jacobs.

Then, it was the only recodings out of 5 (Gardiner - Archive, Koopman -
Erato, Ericson - Vanguard, Herreweghe - Virgin - all HIP), that really
had the right Bachiness, the right swung, today I might be wrong, still;
since I havent had an urge to reevalute my purchase, I'll stick to it.

peter lundin, gothenburg.se -  Counting the days: DSCH 100 (1906-2006)