From:
Tom Connor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Nov 2000 22:43:44 -0500
Ray Bayles wrote:

>Classical music stations are rapidly disappearing from the United States
>and most other countries.

All of which makes me wonder how Classical music is doing online.  The
local station to me in Bucks County, PA is in Trenton, NJ (WWFM) and went
online within the last year.  (I think this is one of the finest Classical
stations I've ever heard.) It certainly broadens their audience.

It would be interesting to understand the mix of online music and how
Classical music fares online.  It certainly provides more variety to me
than my FM dial.

Regards,

Tom Connor