From:
Chris Kim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2005 13:45:46 -0500
Dear Classical music list, I would like to invite all near the Fingerlakes
region in New York to a concerto competition, and to my knowledge first
ever at Cornell University.  First round will feature 12 Cornell University
Students.  Three finalists will be chosen by the Concerto competition
panel, which is made of myself, Cyndi Johnston Turner [Director of Wind
Ensemble], Malcolm Bilson [Professor of keyboards], and Neal Zaslaw
 [Professor of Music].

The three finalists will perform in the final round at 7 pm in Barnes
Hall.  All events are free and open to the public.  Please come and
support these talented young musicians.

You can find more info at the website;
http://www.arts.cornell.edu/orchestra/csoconcertoguidelines.htm

Best,
Chris Younghoon Kim
director of orchestras at Cornell University
www.arts.cornell.edu/orchestra