From:
Scott Morrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2004 16:45:40 -0500
I've listened again to the Mozart Flute concerti played by Patrick
Gallois but this time on my main stereo (as opposed to the boombox with
separable speakers that resides in the same room as my computer) and
indeed the firsts appear to be on the right.  But spacial separation is,
to my ears, fairly slight and I must have simply fallen prey to my own
expectations of the ordinary seating arrangement.  (And of course I had
not seen the note about 'reverse baroque position' in the booklet.)

Mea culpa.  And apologies for anyone who believed me.  My wife could
tell you that's not necessarily a good thing to do.

Scott Morrison