From:
Eric Schissel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jul 1999 01:14:29 -0400
And then with Koechlin you can find some .really.  weird music like his
(alas unrecorded) second symphony (partially based on earlier music)...
(this is not the same as the Seven Stars Symphony.) First movement is a
fugue that to my ears is in some sense very neo-Bach, but the second
movement is a .very.  chromatic and modern scherzo, and it goes on from
there...  Strange piece.

And when will we have a recording of his (3?) string quartets? You'd think
it's high time...

Eric Schissel
http://www.lightlink.com/schissel ICQ#7279016