From:
Steve Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2007 11:03:24 -0500
After finally being able to play the clips, I've managed to figure out
the Debussy.  Fortunately, all the pieces are fairly well known, although
I admit I actually had to look up "Le terrasse."

Side 1

Children's Corner Suite
1.  Dr. Gradus ad Parnassum
2.  Jimbo's Lullaby
3.  Serenade for the Doll
4.  The Snow is Dancing
5.  The Little Shepherd
6.  Golliwogg's Cakewalk
7.  Clair de lune

Side 2

From Preludes, Books I and II
1.  Feux d'artifice (II)
2.  La cathedrale engloutie (I)
3.  Les collines d'Anacapri (I)
4.  Les sons et les parfums tournent dans l'aire du soir (I)
5.  Le terrasse des audiences du clair de lune (II)

Steve