From:
Richard Pennycuick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 08:24:11 +1000
I thought that subject would grab your attention!  It's the title of a new
film about Percy Grainger which will be released in Australia next week
(and elsewhere?) It stars Richard Roxburgh (that's brr-uh, not burg) who
does a really good Australian accent because he is Australian, American
Barbara Hershey as his mother, and English Emily Woof as his lover.  Early
reviews have been mixed.  I'm looking forward to seeing it.

Richard Pennycuick