From:
Usama Amin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 11:36:12 -0400
I happen to channel surf to the same program last night, at the tail end
of the Mendelssohn, but didn't stick around long enough for the encore.

My organization presented Lang Lang a few months back here in Washington
DC, and I may get into trouble for saying this, but despite his technical
wizardry, I found him uninspiring.  He is a wonderful young man, very warm
and friendly.  He will grow musically as he matures, but for now, to me he
remains, all flash.

Usama Amin