From:
Mats Norrman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 May 2002 00:32:03 +0200
Tim Mahon <[log in to unmask]> inquires:

>Eero Tarasti's book manitains Choros 9, 13 and 14 are missing.  I have
>managed to locate a Marco Polo recording of No. 9 (together with No. 8),
>but I can trace nothing on 13 and 14.  My Grove (the 1980 edition) says
>nothing about the scores being missing or destroyed and I haven't found
>anything relevant on a cursory run through other material available to me
>easily.  Can anybody shed any light for me before I contact the Villa-Lobos
>Museum or similar authority?

I would say that I think a quiet owner would find that the core of
works listed isn't complete.  I, will delve, and as I manage to find the
completory information, I will post it here.  I would anyway prefer the
Villa-Lobos Muse to the Villa-Lobos Museum.

Mats Norrman