From:
Bob Kasenchak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:13:17 -0700
Peter Name:

>I was wondering if anybody had a lead on organ recordings made at
>Altenberg Cathedral (near Stuttgart, in Germany) as played by Paul
>Wisskirchen.

Well, maybe.  My handy-dandy Schwann Artist from '98 lists 2 CDs with
Wisskirchen playing organ.  No organ notes are given, so I couldn't say
whether either is the particular recording you're seeking.

They are both on Mottete (a KOCH-distributed label).  One is Motette 40161,
the other 40181.  Maybe the one you seek is also on this label and you can
track it down through Koch.

Hope this helps,

Bob K.