From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Apr 2007 21:38:43 -0500
Whilst I have been off the list, I have started a part time career in
broadcasting.  I cordially invite you to join me from 7-midnight, CDT
Monday-Friday on WRR Classical 101.1's evening concert, with me as your
host.

The program schedule is as follows:

M-F 7-8 pm, Exploring Music with Bill McLaughlin

>From 8-10 p.m.:

Monday: The Dallas Symphony
Tuesday: The Chicago Symphony
Thursday: The New York Philharmonic
Some Fridays: The Fort Worth Symphony.

On Wednesday it's music with me all evening from 8-midnight, including
our Weekly thematic program, Theme and Variations from 9-11.

Then every night, it's music with me from 10-midnight on the evening
concert.

The stream is free on the internet at www.wrr101.com.

I do hope you'll join me.

And, for those who like some extra variety, join me on my own webcast
at www.live365.com/stations/maestro214 for an interesting mix of Classical
and other wierd music.

Kevin Sutton