From:
Bob Chen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 1999 18:03:25 EDT
I was poking around CD Universe this afternoon and happened upon a listing
under Naxos for a piece called the Abraham Lincoln Symphony by a composer
whose last name is Bennett.  I assume this work is part of Naxos' fine
American Composers series.  Release date is supposed to be July 20.  There
was no track listing, and I'm not even sure of the composers' first name.
Couldn't find anything on the Classical Net site.

Who knows of this piece? Is it worth a listen?

Thanks and regards,
Bob Chen
Los Angeles, CA