From:
Bob Dubois <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 26 Mar 2000 23:37:39 CEST
Thomas Holm wrote:

>Tomorrow Sunday 26:e it's Bach day in the European classical radio
>stations.  They are going to send music and programs about Bach all
>day long.  It's going to be interesting.

It was really interesting, except one thing:  the Goldberg Variationen
were performed by Glenn Gould.  He's playing very well, I have to agree,
but it's very irritating he always singing the pieces.  When I hear him
play, I always turn off the radio for a while, I think he's the perfect
example of showing now respect at all for the composer!

Bob Dubois,
department musicology
University of Leuven, Belgium