Date:
Tue, 15 Nov 2005 23:09:41 -0800
Can anyone please let me know where this music come from (composer
and title)?  Please pardon for the audio quality.  I've been trying
unsuccessfully to find out for years.

To describe the piece in words:

 1. It (probably) begins like the beginning of Mozart's 41st symphony.
 2. It ends with a rhythm similar to the ending of Mozart's Impressario
 Overture.

The clip can be heard on the background upon accessing the following
   http://geocities.com/tjh212

Sorry the sound is not the greatest quality; the excerpt is repeated
about every 15 seconds.

Help is greatly appreciated.

Tim