From:
Jocelyn Winkler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 May 2000 02:00:25 -0400
"Craig T. Hancock" writes:

>Has anyone heard of the flutist Emanual Pauhd I just heard of him and he
>has the loudest sond meaning pure and rich tone.  I was just wondering if
>anyone else heard of him?

Emmanuel Pahud has earned a reputation, not only as an outstanding
musician (who happens to play the flute), but also as a man who is simply
drop-dead-gorgeous.  I highly, highly, highly recommend his recordings to
ANY musician.  You won't hear better flute playing - anywhere.  In addition
to having an incredible sound, impeccable technique, perfect intonation,
and breathtaking musicianship, he probably has the widest dynamic range I
have ever heard from a flutist.  I had the privilege of hearing him live
before I had any clue who he was, and I was completely blown away.  I can't
be emphatic enough:  buy this man's recordings.

E.P.'s #1 fan,
Jocelyn