From:
Jayne Willingham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2000 20:36:05 -0500
--Finally I'm not the one suffering from the assault of a neighbor's music!
But you have my deepest sympathies.  I've been in the same situation but it
wasn't for just a weekend, it was for months, and it was the parents!  For
endless hours into the night they played what I called "carnival music"
from Mexico.  Perhaps there's a name for it but please don't tell me what
it is:)

If you can't find a recording of Elmer Fudd's version of "Kill the Rabbit"
(sung to Wagner)--or would that be comfortably familiar to him?--I'd
recommend Tchaikovsky's 1812 Overture.

--Jayne Willingham