From:
Kelly Rinne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Oct 2009 19:18:18 -0700
Hi all -

I would like to invite listeners with an interest in vocal music to
OperaMusicBroadcast.com - this 24/7, all vocal music station will launch
in November of 2009.

We encourage you to sign up for our mailing list in advance, and spread
the word to those who might be interested in this station.

  http://operamusicbroadcast.com/

Kelly Rinne
Music Director -  http://classicalmusicbroadcast.com