From:
William Copper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Nov 2001 15:15:05 -0800
This is mostly a choral music question, but I thought the wide expertise
on the classical list might bring in some good new suggestions.

I am attempting to compile a list of companion pieces to my new Lovelife
Dances, a large song cycle for chorus and piano (4 hands).  It is an
obvious reference to and in a way an update of Brahms' Liebeslieder
Waltzes.  What have you programmed or heard that works well with the
Brahms and so could be good companions for Lovelife Dances?  Thank you.

William Copper  www.hartenshield.com