From:
Ron Chaplin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 14:37:11 +0000
Folks:

A few months ago, my older daughter and I were in Princeton to go to
the Record Exchange.  Whenever I'm in Princeton, I always make a point
of going to the Chapel to hear if anyone is practicing on the organ.
As luck would have it, someone was.  After listening for a few minutes,
my daughter exclaimed that the organist was playing The Carnival of the
Animals, one of her favorite pieces.  I'm not too familiar with Saint-Saens
works, but it sounded great to me.

Has anyone ever come across a recorded The Carnival of the Animals
transcribed for organ?

Thanks,

Ron Chaplin