From:
Robert Petersen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:33:27 -0000
These new CD-ROM discs from Mike Richter are now available from House of
Opera at the bargain price of $8.50 each (includes S&H).Those who have
Mike's previous discs need no urging to get these.

   http://www.houseofopera.com/

Excerpts from both discs can be heard at Mike's website:

   http://mrichter.simplenet.com/

The Bulgarian and Russian opera discs arrived today and I've only had a
chance to give them a very short sampling, but I can understand Mike's
pleasure with the Bulgaian disc.  It's a (surprisingly) impressive and
commendable production (including the fine sleeve.) One could say that
it's a not-so-mini-encyclopedia of opera in Bulgaria.

The selection of Russian operas is a dream-come-true, especially for the
rarely heard ones.

These two discs are going to get a lot of my attention in the months ahead.

Congratulations, Mike!

"Robert Petersen" <[log in to unmask]>