From:
David Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:26:59 +0100
Thought I might go to this...  Tippett's the Mask of Time.  Any good?
I have got and listened to (once) the Child of Our Time but did not
understand it though I have not listened to it for ages and you can really
be surprised by how crap you were on the first take so I will listen to
that again, but the question I need to ask is whether it is worth going to,
in view of the fact that I have not so far 'got' the COOT.  I have been
working on databases all day, which makes your brain explode, and do not
care if I am illiterate, but you get the gist.  I was going to go for the
3 quid arena seats.  Is it necessary to be there early? Surely the MoT is
not a major seat filler?

David Stewart