From:
Mimi Ezust <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Jun 1999 18:00:54 -0400
Ed Zubrow wrote:

>Commenting on Don Satz's stated intention of finally getting organized (It
>must be the turn of a millenium or something!), Richard Pennycuick pokes
>numerous holes in the alphabetical approach.  So, my questrion in turn to
>Richard (and others): what is a better way to store CD's and find what one
>is looking for?

It's best to keep mixing them up, otherwise they settle and rot.  There
is no surprise as wonderful as discovering a cd you didn't know you had!
Unless, of course, you just purchased a duplicate and paid more for it
than the original.

Oh, excuse me.  I didn't notice your last sentence.  You expected maybe
eggs in your beer?

Mimi Ezust