From:
Pablo Massa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2006 19:49:37 -0300
My name is Pablo Massa, and I write from Buenos Aires, Argentina.  After
two or three years of being out of the list, I'm glad to subscribe again
and share all that I don't need to mention, but that I missed a lot.

As data about myself, I play the violin and sing in a choir named "Orfeon
de Buenos Aires".  We're now about to begin rehearsals of Salieri's
"Requiem", which we will sung at Teatro Colon in July 24.  I didn't know
this work, but it's quite beautiful and moving, especially the last two
movements.  By the way, it has been a bit difficult to me to find a good
recording of this work, and I would like to.?Any suggestions?.

Few words: I'm glad of reencountering old friends and meeting new ones.

Yours

Pablo Massa