From:
Kevin Sutton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Dec 2007 15:33:56 -0800
Ed wonders:

> ... I would appreciate knowing why Rhapsody would have any advantage
>over these afore mentioned sites.  I also note that Rhapsody is now
>supporting Macintosh OSX (my operating system) and hadn't for a long
>time.

Rhapsody is first a streaming subscription service. Your monthly fee
entitles you to stream any of their more than 1million recordings, in
their entirety as often as you like from anywhere that you have access
to the internet. You may also save these tracks to your hard drive or
to a portable device, and use them as often as you like regardless of
your internet accessibility as long as you have paid your monthly fee.

The per track charge is only applied if you wish to permanently own the
track, store it on your HD, a compact disc, what have you.

It has far more value for the money as you have unlimited access to
complete recordings for the cost of one cd per month. You can check out
all the music you want for one low monthly price, and if you love
it...listen again and again...if you hate it, you're not stuck with the
hard copy.

I find it to be far superior to ITUNES in that respect.

Kevin