From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 00:24:47 +0000
Bernard Chasan writes:

>Concerning Jon's suggestion for a BBC model, I see no good reason for
>giving a serious subsidy to the car guys or Ira Glass, or a host of
>other dreary folks who are suffering from over exposure.

What's wrong with the car guys?  I think they're a funny twosome and
much more entertaining than innocuous Vivaldi, show tunes, and the
ever-present guitar music that pervades the classical radio scene here
in New Mexico.  It's not as if elimination of the car guys would give
me more Bach or Scriabin.  That's the view from the Don of Albuquerque.

Don Satz