Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 17:28:14 -0700
At least the Minnesota Orchestra goes way beyond the extra mile to get
their performances out to the world. We have enjoyed the Minnesota Public
Radio PRI NPR broadcasts of the Minnesota Orchestra in New Mexico, Utah,
Arizona, and the Navajo Nation for years...  We have appreciated their
creative, experimental reaching out to more listeners and making new
works available to more listeners....

Now only if MPR/ PRI could drop the prices for a subscription so that
small stations in rural areas could afford to have those classical music
broadcasts.

Ray Bayles