From:
Amy Scurria <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 17:32:12 -0400
Dear Friends -

I am happy to share that I have just launched a new and improved website
with nearly 30 works available for listening.  I invite you to listen.

   http://www.amyscurria.com/

   "In either case - architectural or lyrical - Scurria's music
   strikes me as a journey to discover heartbreaking beauty. The
   climaxes of her work aren't so much dramatic as rapturous.
   Furthermore, no moments in the music here merely mark time or
   lay there. A tremendous technique infuses the music, but Scurria
   never uses it to cover up a paucity of ideas. She's an honest
   workman - the real goods." - Steve Schwartz (Classical Net Review)

   "M.  Scurria is a young composer to watch.  Here in her first
   Presser publication is a powerful choral statement.  Listen, and
   be changed." - Theodore Presser Company

Most sincerely,
Amy Scurria
Composer