From:
Jocelyn Wang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Nov 2001 14:11:57 -0800
Robert Peters <[log in to unmask]> writes:

>How do you know that you are no pseudo-intellectual mistaking the
>intellectuals for pseudo-intellectuals? (See where labeling leads to?)

How ironic that you condemn labeling while labeling me as a labeler.

>The old pop music-bashing again.  Can't we love classical music without
>finding other kinds of music shallow?

Shallowness lies in content, not genre.  Pop, being what it is, is more
predisposed toward shallowness than classical, but there was an abundance
of shallow classical music written, as well.  Time has filtered much of it
away, though.

Jocelyn Wang
Culver Chamber Music Series