From:
Paul Brandis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 24 Nov 2000 12:10:21 -0800
Greetings List, Can anyone on the list direct me to where I can purchase:

1. A compact disk of Max Reger's TONE POEMS AFTER ARNOLD BOCKLIN, op 128;

2. A print of Arnold Bocklin's painting, IM SPIEL DER WELLEN, (in English,
PLAYING IN THE WAVES; in French, JEUX DE LES VAGUES,) on which one of the
tone poems was based? Or perhaps the museum that houses the painting?

Any help finding these would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Paul Brandis