From:
Eric Kisch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Oct 1999 16:43:37 -0400
Eric Shuing writes:

 >I am establishing a library of classical piano music for my personal
>>study use, particularly including all outstanding solo works and
>>ochestral concertos with excellent performance

I hope you have an unlimited budget for this worthy endeavor, for you
will shortly receive enough recommendations to require a grant from Bill
Gates to acquire.  But it's a great road to embark on, so good luck.
And rely on your own tastes, not just those of the great experts.  You
can see how they disagree among themselves on this list, just for
starters!

Another Eric (Kisch)