From:
Donald Satz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Dec 2001 00:32:31 +0000
Dave Lampson writes of my soul-mate connection to Shostakovich:

>Oh my God, Shostakovich for me too.  Now I'm really worried...

Will the real Dave Lampson please stand up? Actually, introverts who don't
drink vodka and hate social gatherings would likely all end up in the
Shostakovich category.  Or perhaps there's a Don-like element lurking
in Dave's genes.  He needs to get a DNA test to clear up his concerns.

Don Satz

[Whatever happens, Don, you need to stay out of my genes.  -Dave]