From:
Wendell Santos <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 2 Oct 1999 01:06:29 -0400
Mozart: 25th symphony, 1st movement. I still get chills listening to the
strings in the first 30 seconds or so.(Mackerras/PCO, TELARC)

Mendelssohn: Violin Concerto, 1st movement. Fairly self explanatory

Brahms: 2nd Piano Concerto, 2nd movement. I first heard Craig Sheppard play
this piece with the University Symphony and have been a fan of both
since.(Any suggestions? I have Barenboim with the New Philharmonia
Orchestra on EMI Classics)

Barber: Violin Concerto, 1st movement. Lyricism at it's best
IMO.(Shaham/LSO, DG)

Wendell Santos