From:
Bert Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:30:36 -0500
Karl remembers:

>...a thread on this list (several years ago) where many of us told of
>what attracted us initially to classical music.  I don't recall there
>being any commonality.

I doubt there's any essential feature to hark back to, although I'd
venture that -- aside from having parents who are sensitive to music --
the early presence of some classical radio is very likely common to most
classical music-lovers of the boomer generation.

With any luck, TV *and* radio, and also maybe the internet, will be cited
by coming generations.

Bert Bailey