From:
Madeline Millard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 16 May 2009 18:43:48 -0700
One does not necessarily live by opera alone and so I also enjoy the
pursuit of genealogy.  Today, I received a query from someone on a
genealogy list for whom I solicit your help.

She writes: "Does anyone ...  know the titles of two books (evidently
autobiographical) written by the late conductor/musician Guy Taylor who
died in the Spokane, WA area in 2001?  His obituary in the 'New York
Times' refers only to two books, one about his conducting experiences
and travels, the other about his family.  I would like very much to
purchase and read these books, but so far haven't found listings for
them in area libraries or even at Amazon.com."

I have tried Google and WorldCat to no avail, so I appeal to your vast
resources to help this lady out.  You are welcome to reply on- or off-list
and I will be happy to forward your information to her (anonymously, if
you wish).

Many thanks,

Madeline Jenkins Millard
Colorado Springs, Colorado