From:
Per Backstrom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Sep 2000 12:30:20 +0200
Mohammed Iqbal wrote:

>I was wandering in the hotel when I saw my girl with her friend (a girl
>also) watching a guy playing Fur Elise on the piano.  He was amateur
>because he was trying to play it.

I know what Mohammed meant I think because I had an elderly brother who
always tried to plat this when we visited our mother.  Though maybe he was
even worse than the guy in Mohammed's charming story.  When my bother got
stuck he started over again, several times.

BTW is anybody interested in a review I just wrote about Magic flute in
Stockholm?

Per Baeckstroem